Monday 3 October 2016

TRASH PLEASE!


SOMETHING BORROWED 



I know you've come here to look for great movies of all time, but I can't help myself.  Something Borrowed directed by Luke Greenfield is my all time favourite  romantic drama. Why you ask? Well I'm not sure if it's because my best friend and myself always watch it together or because I genuinely love the cliche plot line.
'Something Borrowed' follows the journey and consequences that Rachel (Ginnifer Goodwin) faces when she wakes up the next day from her 30th birthday in bed with Dex (Colin Egglesfield) who happens to be her best friend, Darcy's ( Kate Hudson) fiancee. However although this may be the main plot line, you cannot help but not notice the supporting actor, Ethan ( John Krasinski) who I believe makes the film. His character gives the film a comedic spark and his friendship with the two girls makes all the drama more exciting. He becomes a very loveable character throughout the film and the secret that he holds always makes me wanna yell in happiness and clap, whilst at the same time making me feel like strangling Rachel.  As you can tell, my emotions are quite conflicting. But! I still love the movie and I will never pass up a moment to watch it.
So if you are feeling these following emotions then Something Borrowed is made for you:

  1. Cheesy 
  2. Sad 
  3. Girly 
  4. Bored 
  5. Must have some good trash! 
  6. An Ethan
Also... tell me who your favourite character is and if it's not Ethan then... you should watch it again until you love him!

SOMETHING BORROWED TRAILER


Jan Chen | 44558058 

Ebony Peoples, (2011). [image] Available at: http://www.ebonypeoples.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-02-at-6.19.17-PM.png [Accessed 4 Oct. 2016].

No comments:

Post a Comment